This collection of do what you love quotes can help you give you the boost to get motivated and passionate about your work.
Doing what you love can have huge benefits in terms of happiness, productivity, and job satisfaction.
From inspirational quotes to practical advice on how to pursue your passions, there are many resources available with tips on how to do what you love.
Whether it’s starting a business or simply finding more joy in everyday life, understanding the power of “do what you love” could be life changing.
Before we get into the collection of these ‘do what you love quotes’, here are five quick reasons of why doing what you love can greatly benefit you.
1. Boosts happiness.
When you do something that brings you joy, your brain releases feel-good hormones like dopamine and serotonin which can help lift your mood and make you feel more energized.
2. Makes work more satisfying.
Doing what you love is much more enjoyable than doing things out of obligation or necessity.
Even if your job doesn’t directly involve the activities you’re passionate about, finding ways to integrate those activities into your life can make a huge difference in terms of job satisfaction.
3. Increases productivity.
People who enjoy their jobs tend to be more motivated, committed, and productive than those who don’t love their jobs as much.
This productivity can translate into better performance and ultimately, a more successful career.
4. Helps you stand out from the crowd.
Pursuing something you’re passionate about can set you apart from your peers and make you more valuable in the eyes of employers or clients.
Having an area of expertise that you’re passionate about is a great way to make yourself stand out in any field.
5. Makes life more meaningful.
Doing what you love gives your life purpose and direction. It’s much easier to feel motivated when there is a clear goal in sight that aligns with your values and interests.
Life becomes much more fulfilling when your actions reflect your passions, dreams, and values, rather than just doing whatever is necessary to get by day to day.
Do what you love quotes
1. “If you do what you love, you’ll never work a day in your life.” – Marc Anthony
2. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
3. “If you do what you love, you’re going to work your butt off every day.” – Johny Hendricks
4. “A mind troubled by doubt cannot focus on the course to victory.” – Arthur Golden
5. “If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time.” – Billy Joel
6. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
7. “Doing what you love is freedom. Loving what you do is happiness.” – Lana Del Rey
8. “Talents aren’t meant to be hidden. They are meant to fuel your soul.”
9. “Love what you do; Do what you love.” – Wayne Dyer
10. “My philosophy has always been, ‘do what you love and the money will follow’.” – Amy Weber
11. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.”
12. “If you don’t love what you do, you won’t do it with much conviction or passion.” – Mia Hamm
13. “Do what you love. Know your own bone; gnaw at it, bury it, unearth it, and gnaw it still.” – Henry David Thoreau
14. “By doing what you love, you’ll inspire and awaken the hearts of others.” – Satsuki Shibuya
15. “You serve the best by doing what you love the most.” – Maria Bello
16. “Do what you love and work for whom you admire the most, and you’ve given yourself the best chance in life you can.” – Warren Buffett
17. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” – Confucius
18. “When you follow your dreams, your life will be abundant.”
19. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” – Maya Angelou
20. “Do more of what you love, less of what you tolerate and none of what you hate.” – John Assaraf
21. “The vibration of being who you are and doing what you love is magnetic. You will align everything you need in your life with that energy.” – Maryam Hasnaa
Love what you do quotes to help ignite your passions
22. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
23. “Just do what you love.” – Caleb Shomo
24. “Do what you love and success will follow. Passion is the fuel behind a successful career.” – Meg Whitman
25. “When you love your work, you will be exceptionally diligent in what you do and you will excel in delivering both quality and quantity.” – Dr. Prem Jagyasi
26. “What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do.” – Timothy Ferriss
27. “Do what you love, and you’ll always love what you do.” – Billy Joel
28. “You can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.” – Jim Carrey
29. “Do what you love, love what you do, and with all your heart give yourself to it.” – Roy T. Bennett
30. “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.” – Rumi
31. “Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness.”
32. “Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
33. “The great courageous act that we must all do, is to have the courage to step out of our history and past so that we can live our dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
34. “Love what you do and do what you love. Don’t listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. You do what you want, what you love.” Imagination should be the center of your life.” – Ray Bradbury
35. “If your love is the title, or the money, or the position, you will never find happiness or fulfillment in your work. That only comes from the process.” – Carl Pullein
36. “It’s not tragic to die doing something you love.” – Mark Foo
37. “The more you love what you are doing, the more successful it will be for you.” – Jerry Gillies
38. “By doing what you love, you inspire and awaken the hearts of others.”
39. “To live the life you love, you must do what you love. And you can’t choose what you love, you can only discover it.” – Barbar Sher
40. “The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.” – Swati Sharma
41. “That’s all you can do in this world, no matter how strong the current beats against you, or how heavy your burden, or how tragic your love story. You keep going.” – Robyn Schneider
When you love what you do quotes it doesn’t feel like work
42. “Live what you love.” – Jo Deurbrouck
43. “I know it sounds corny, but I think the meaning of life is to do what you love and be happy.” – John 5
44. “The secret to success isn’t just doing what you love. It’s finding something you are interested in, and then working to be good at it.”
45. “Do what you love, not what you think you’re supposed to do.”
46. “Follow your passion. Do what you love, and the money will follow. Most people don’t believe it, but it’s true.” – Oprah Winfrey
47. “If you love it, never give up on it.” – Lacy Janson
48. “It’s never too late to give up what you are doing and start doing what you realize you love.” – Hans Rosling
49. “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Howard Thurman
50. “It takes courage to pursue your dreams, but the payoff is priceless.”
51. “It is not selfish to do what is best for you.” – Mark Sutton
52. “Do what you love and you’ll never have a problem with Monday.”
Inspirational quotes do what you love quotes
53. “Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.” – Katharine Whitehorn
54. “Never give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, you cannot go wrong.” – Ella Fitzgerald
55. “You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out.” – Steve Jobs
56. “Many people think that if they were only in some other place, or had some other job, they would be happy. Well, that is doubtful. So get as much happiness out of what you are doing as you can and don’t put off being happy until some future date.” – Dale Carnegie
57. “Don’t waste your life trying to impress other people. Do what you love, love what you do.”
58. “The best way to spend a Friday is doing what you love with the people you love.”
59. “If you can get paid for doing what you love, every paycheck is a bonus.” – Oprah Winfrey
60. “The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.” – Fabienne Fredrickson
61. “Miserable people focus on what they hate about their life. Happy people focus on what they love about their life.” – Zig Ziglar
62. “There have to be reasons that you get up in the morning and you want to live. Why do you want to live? What’s the point? What inspires you? What do you love about the future? If the future does not include being out there among the stars and being a multi-planet species, I find that incredibly depressing.”
63. “If you have the burning desire, take the leap and see where it leads you.” – Melissa Eboli
64. “Find something in life that you love doing. If you make a lot of money, that’s a bonus. And if you don’t, you still won’t hate going to work.”
65. “Believe in yourself, listen to your gut, and do what you love.” – Dylan Lauren
66. “The ultimate dream in life is to be able to do what you love and learn something from it.” – Jennifer Love Hewitt
67. “Do what you love and do it well – that’s much more meaningful than any metric.” – Kevin Systrom
Ultimately, doing what you love can have a huge impact on your life and career.
Taking the time to explore your passions and find ways to incorporate them into your life is a great way to create more meaning, satisfaction, and success in all aspects of your life.
So don’t be afraid to do what you love and follow your dreams. With enough passion, hard work, and dedication, you can achieve anything!
Helping people and eating tacos are my jam! This blog exists to help provide tips and resources that can help you achieve your goals and live a better life. Whether you’re looking for tips on personal growth, fitness, advice on starting a side hustle, or resources for working remotely, I’ve got you covered.