Have you ever felt like giving up? Been in a place to where nothing seems to be going right? I believe we have all faced hard times to where it just seems like we can’t keep our heads above water, so I hope to inspire you with 22 powerful growth mindset quotes from top experts in the world.
Try to make a habit to read at least one of these quotes at the beginning of your morning to get a kickstart to a fantastic day!
Growth Mindset Quotes By The World’s Top Leaders
- “There are no limits to what you can accomplish, except the limits you place on your own thinking.” — Brian Tracy
- “Be prepared to be who you were created to be and trust that you will be given the resources, relationships, opportunities and strength to bring your purpose to fruition.” — Carren Smith
- “Dreams don’t work unless you do.” — John C. Maxwell
- “Being Challenged in Life is Inevitable. Being defeated is Optional.” — Roger Crawford
- “It’s hard to beat the person who never gives up.” — Babe Ruth
- “It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop” — Confucius
- “There are better starters than me, but I am a strong finisher” — Usain Bolt
- “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” — Albert Einstein
- “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow your progress, you’re still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.” — Tony Robbins
- “The person who does the work is the only one who learns.” — Harry Wong
- “Once your mindset changes, everything on the outside will change along with it.” — Steve Maroboli
- “It is impossible to live without failing unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not lived at all. In which case, you fail by default.” — J.K. Rowling
- “In a growth mindset, challenges are exciting, rather than threatening. So rather than thinking, oh, I’m gonna reveal my weaknesses, you say, wow, here’s a chance to grow.” –Carol S. Dweck
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” — Thomas Edison
- “Believe you can and you are halfway there.” — Theodore Roosevelt
- “All things are difficult before they are easy” — Thomas Fuller
- “We all need people who will give us feedback. This is how we improve.” — Bill Gates
- “Why fit in when you were born to stand out.” — Dr. Seuss
- “What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.” –Buddha
- “It’s kinda fun to do the impossible.” — Walt Disney
- “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” — Frederick Douglass
- “You cannot expect a positive life if you hang with negative people.” — Joel Osteen
I hope you found these 22 quotes about having a growth mindset super helpful. Always remember that success and reaching your goals comes with patience, persistence and commitment towards making daily progress no matter matter how big or small.
Let me know in the comments which quote resonated with you the most and why.
Helping people and eating tacos are my jam! This blog exists to help provide tips and resources that can help you achieve your goals and live a better life. Whether you’re looking for tips on personal growth, fitness, advice on starting a side hustle, or resources for working remotely, I’ve got you covered.