In today’s post, you’ll find some of the most inspiring living in the moment quotes that serves as a reminder for all of us to be present here in the now.
They are here to show us that it is possible for our lives to be happy and fulfilled NOW, even if we don’t have everything we want.
Let these words be your inspiration guide as you go on your own journey of personal growth.
Inspirational Living In The Moment Quotes
1. “The best preparation for the future is to live as if there were none.” – Albert Einstein
2. “Life becomes more meaningful when you realize the simple fact that you’ll never get the same moment twice.”
3. “Living the moment means letting go of the past and not waiting for the future. It means living your life consciously, aware that each moment you breathe is a gift.” – Oprah
4. “The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi
5. “Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last. The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed.” – Wayne Dyer
6. “The trick is to enjoy life. Don’t wish away days waiting for better ones ahead.”
7. “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” – Oprah
8. “Don’t let yesterday use up too much of today.”
9. “People wait all week for Friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness.”
10. “Be happy in the moment, that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, not more.” – Mother Teresa
11. “Never allow waiting to become a habit. Live your dreams and take risks. Life is happening now.”
12. “Every moment you live in the past is a moment you waste in the present.” – Tony Robbins
13. “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” – Omar Khayyam
14. “The living moment is everything.” – David Herbert Lawrence
15. “Live in the moment because you never know if its going to happen again.”
16. “Life is too short to spend another day at war with yourself.” – Ritu Ghatourey
17. “Life was always a matter of waiting for the right moment to act.” – Paulo Coelho
18. “Real generosity toward the future lies in giving all to the present.” – Albert Camus
19. “Live every moment, love everyday, cause before you know it, precious time slips away.”
20. “It’s about living in the moment and appreciating the smallest things. Surrounding yourself with the things that inspire you and letting go of the obsessions that want to take over your mind. It is a daily struggle sometimes and hard work, but happiness begins with your own attitude and how you look at the world.” – Gretchen Rubin
21. “Don’t wait to be successful at some future point. Have a successful relationship with the present moment and be fully present in whatever you are doing. That is success.” – Eckhart Tolle
22. “Most humans are never fully present in the now. Because unconsciously they believe that the next moment must be more important than this one. But then you miss your whole life, which is never not now.” – Eckhart Tolle
23. “The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it.” – Thomas S. Monson
24. “Today is life. The only life you are sure of. Make the most of today. Get interested in something. Shake yourself awake. Develop a hobby. Let the winds of enthusiasm sweep through you. Live today with Gusto.” – Dale Carnegie
25. “Instead of bracing yourself for the perils of the unknown. Embrace the joy that is here, in your present moment.
26. “The purpose of life is to live it. To taste experience to the utmost. To reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
27. “Life is a succession of moments. To live each one is to succeed.” – Coreta Kent
28. “The best thing about the future is that it only comes 1 day at a time.” – Abraham Lincoln
29. “If you must look back, do so forgivingly. If you must look forward, do so prayerfully. However, the wisest thing you can do is be present in the present…Gratefully.” – Maya Angelou
30. “If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.” – Amit Ray
31. “We live in the moment. We’re not thinking about the future right now. We’re not thinking about the past, you know. We’re living in this moment right here and it’s a sweet moment to live in.” – Dwayne Wade
Enjoy The Moment Quotes
32. “Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.” – Alice Morse Earle
33. “Enjoy the journey. Enjoy every moment and quit worrying about winning and losing.” – Matt Biondi
34. “I’ve always believed in savoring the moments. In the end, they are the only things we’ll have.” – Anna Godbersen
35. “Enjoy every moment: you never know when things might change.” – Natalie Imbruglia
36. “Enjoy every moment you have. Because in life, there are no rewinds, only flashbacks. Make sure its all worth it.”
37. “Life is a long journey so enjoy it and make some beautiful memories along the way.”
38. “The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it.” – Richard Bach
39. “Change the way you think and you will enjoy every moment of life.”
40. “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future: it is something you design for the present.”
41. “A good life is a collection of happy moments.” – Denis Waitley
Enjoying these living in the moment quotes? Be sure to check out our quotes about living life to the fullest for more inspiration.
42. “Enjoy these moments now because they don’t last forever.”
43. “Just enjoy every moment. Don’t stress. Just be yourself.” – Mabel
Live in the moment quotes by Buddha
44. “Don’t cry over the past, it’s gone. Don’t stress about the future, it hasn’t arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful.” – Buddha
45. “Don’t rush anything. When the time is right, it’ll happen.” – Buddha
46. “When thinking about life, remember this: No amount of guilt can solve the past, and no amount of anxiety can change the future.” – Buddha
47. “Do not stay in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate on the present moment.” – Buddha
48. “Happiness never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.” – Buddha
49. “The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, nor to worry about the future, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly.” – Buddha
50. “The past is already gone, the future is not yet there. There’s only one moment for you to live.” – Buddha
51. “Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” – Buddha
Which living in the moment quotes were your favorite?
One of the best ways to live in the moment is by living life with a sense of adventure and spontaneity. If you want to improve your quality of life, start enjoying every minute like it’s your last- that means embracing new opportunities and experiences without hesitation or fear.
And if you don’t have anything planned for today? Try something new! There are so many things out there waiting to be discovered.
All you need do is take one small step outside your comfort zone and see what happens next. What will you do today? Let us know in the comments.
Helping people and eating tacos are my jam! This blog exists to help provide tips and resources that can help you achieve your goals and live a better life. Whether you’re looking for tips on personal development, advice on starting a side hustle, or resources for working remotely, I’ve got you covered.