If you’re looking for some inspiration to help you make this your best year yet, look no further than these positive motivational quotes.
In a world where it’s so easy to get lost in negativity, inspiring words can be a great reminder that anything is possible.
So, if you’re going through a difficult time, feeling overwhelmed, or just need some extra motivation to get through the day, these motivational quotes are sure to help you put things into perspective and live a more fulfilling and inspiring life.
Positive motivational quotes to live by
1. “As we work to create light for others, we naturally light our own way.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
2. “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’M POSSIBLE!” – Audrey Hepburn
3. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” – Willie Nelson
4. “Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful.” – Hazrat Inayat Khan
5. “Just for the record darling, not all positive change feels positive in the beginning.” – S.C. Lourie
6. “Every day may not be good…but there is something good in every day.” – Alice Morse Earl
7. “Never underestimate the investment you make in yourself.” – Unknown
8. “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” – William James
9. “Never fear shadows. They simply mean there’s a light shining nearby.” – Ruth E. Renkel
10. “The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people halfway.” – Henry Boye
11. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
12. “A positive mind looks for ways it can be done; A negative mind looks for ways it can’t be done.” – Napoleon Hill
13. “All dreams are within reach. All you have to do is keep moving towards them.” – Viola Davis
14. “Every morning look in the mirror and affirm positive words into your life.” Lailah Gifty Akita
15. “Happiness is not by chance but by choice.” – Jim Rohn
16. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
17. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
18. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll
19. “Kindness is one thing you can’t give away. It always comes back.” – George Skolsky
20. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
21. “Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing” – Ben Franklin
22. “You must tell yourself; No matter how hard it is, or how hard it gets, I’m going to make it.” – Les Brown
23. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow; learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi
24. “Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
25. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” -Thomas Edison
26. “If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down.” – Buddha
27. “I want to be around people that do things. I don’t want to be around people anymore that judge or talk about what people do. I want to be around people that dream and support and do things.” – Amy Poehler
28. “An upward movement for one of us is upward movement for all.” – Octavia Spencer
29. “If people aren’t having fun, they seldom produce good work.” – David Ogilvy
30. “We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” – Joseph Campbell
31. “Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.” Winston Churchill
32. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller
33. “I will not lose, for even in defeat, there’s a valuable lesson learned, so it evens up for me.” – Jay-Z
34. “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” – Wayne Dyer
35. “Say something positive and you’ll see something positive.” – Jim Thompson
36. “If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results.” – Jack Dixon
37. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” – Beverly Stills
38. “Living is the art of getting used to what we didn’t expect.” – Eleanor C. Wood
39. “There are far, far better things ahead than anything we leave behind.” – C.S. Lewis
40. “Once you choose hope, anything is possible.” – Christopher Reeve
41. “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
42. “Blame no one. Expect nothing. Do something.” – Bill Parcells
43. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neale Donald Walsh
44. “Wherever you stand, be the soul of that place.” – Rumi
45. “Happiness is not by chance but by choice.” – Jim Rohn
46. “Positive anything is better than negative nothing.” – Elbert Hubbard
47. “Some people are going to reject you, simply because you shine too bright for them and that’s okay. Keep Shining.” – Mandy Hale
48. “Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.” – Brian Tracy
49. “Your big opportunity may be right where you are now.” – Napoleon Hill
50. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden
51. “If you are prepared, you will be confident, and you will do the job.” – Tom Landry
52. “There is nothing impossible to they who will try.” – Alexander the Great
53. “This is your morning reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.” – ILHQ
54. “Someday is not a day of the week.” – Denise Brennan-Nelson
55. “If you do not conquer self, you will be conquered by self.” – Unknown
56. “The first step is you have to say that you can.” – Will Smith
57. “If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t you will see obstacles.” – Wayne Dyer
58. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your BALANCE, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
59. “Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.” – Shiv Khera
60. “If you want to be rich, think big, think differently.” – Robert Kiyosaki
61. “The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.” – Henry Ford
62. “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
63. “Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.” – Isabelle Lafleche
64. “Most people have attained their greatest success one step beyond their greatest failure.” – Napoleon Hill
65. “Happiness is the only thing that multiplies when you share it.” – Albert Schweitzer
Final thoughts on today’s positive motivational quotes
No matter what life throws at you, these inspiring quotes will offer motivation and guidance.
You don’t have to feel alone when things are tough or scary.
Draw strength from the words of some of history’s greatest minds to improve your outlook and tackle whatever comes your way with courage and determination.
The biggest takeaway from these positive motivational quotes?
Believe in yourself and never give up.
You have the power to create the life you’ve always wanted.
It just takes hard work and persistence. With focus, resilience, and an unshakable belief in your ability to succeed, you can unlock your full potential and make amazing things happen.
Best of luck on your journey!
Helping people and eating tacos are my jam! This blog exists to help provide tips and resources that can help you achieve your goals and live a better life. Whether you’re looking for tips on personal growth, fitness, advice on starting a side hustle, or resources for working remotely, I’ve got you covered.