Are you looking for some Saturday motivational quotes to get you motivated and inspired?
If so, then look no further as I have compiled a collection of the best motivational quotes from some of the world’s most successful people.
These inspiring words will give you the motivation, courage and determination needed to achieve your goals and dreams.
With these powerful, uplifting quotes in hand, nothing can stop you from reaching new heights!
So grab your favorite beverage and enjoy these Saturday motivational quotes that will surely help kickstart your day with positive energy.
Saturday motivational quotes to boost your motivation on your day off
1. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
2. You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
3. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
4. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy Johnson
5. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
6. “Success isn’t about how much money you make, it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.” – Michelle Obama
7. “The key to success is to focus on goals, not obstacles.” – Unknown
8. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
9. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou
10. “Start where you are, use what you have and do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
11. “Even if it’s Saturday, grind like it’s Monday.” – Atlas Rowe
12. “Be so busy improving yourself that you have no time to criticize others.” – Chetan Bhegat
13. “Successful people never worry about what others are doing.”
14. “Great things never come from comfort zones.”
Inspirational Saturday morning quotes
15. “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
16. “A goal without a plan is just a wish.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
17. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
18. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
19. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
20. “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” ― Winston Churchill
21. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
22. “The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.” – Arthur C. Clarke
23. “Don’t let somebody else’s opinion of you become your reality.” – Les Brown
24. “Your limitation– it’s only your imagination.” – Unknown
25. “You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” ― Christopher Columbus
26. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
27. “The impossible is often the untried.” – Jim Goodwin
28. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
29. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” ― Jim Rohn
30. “If you want something different, you’re going to have to do something different.” ― Jack Canfield
31. “It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.” – Denis Waitley
32. “Don’t wait for the perfect moment. Take the moment and make it perfect.” – Aryn Kyle
33. “The most successful people in life are those who ask questions. They’re always learning.” — Robert Kiyosaki
34. “Success will never be a big step in the future; success is a small step taken just now.” – Jonatan Mårtensson
35. “Your actions determine your destiny, not your wishes or words.” ― Unknown
36. “You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.” – Michael Jordan
37. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
Saturday positive quotes to help you reach your goals
38. “If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission.” – Anonymous
39. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
40. “Winners never quit and quitters never win.” – Vince Lombardi
41. “Today is Saturday. Yesterday, you said tomorrow. Do it today. Don’t make any excuses for yourself.” – Unknown
42. “Make each day your masterpiece.” ― John Wooden
43. “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way you are right.” — Henry Ford
44. “There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.” – Aldous Huxley
45. “You will never always be motivated, so you must learn to be disciplined.” – Anonymous
46. “Dream big and dare to fail.” – Norman Vaughan
47. “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn
48. “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin
49. “When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it — but all that had gone before.” – Jacob Riis
Saturday work quotes to help boost your productivity
50. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” — John Maxwell
51. “It is not enough to be busy; so are the ants. The question is: What are we busy about?” — Henry David Thoreau
52. “The future depends on what we do in the present.” — Mahatma Gandhi
53. “There is no substitute for hard work.” — Thomas Edison
54. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” — John D. Rockefeller
55. “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” – Thomas Jefferson
56. “Nothing will work unless you do.” — Maya Angelou
57. “You can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets.” — Arnold Schwarzenegger
58. “Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.” — G.K. Nielson
59. “Strive for progress, not perfection.” — Unknown
60. “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.” — Tony Robbins
61. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” — Thomas Jefferson
62. “Good things come to those who hustle.” — Anais Nin
63. “Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” — Thomas Edison
64. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” — Vidal Sassoon
65. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” — Neale Donald Walsch
66. “The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire, not things we fear.” — Brian Tracy
67. “If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents. Start charging for it.” — Kim Garst
68. “Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th.” — Julie Andrews
69. “Success… seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” — Conrad Hilton
Final thoughts on these Saturday motivational quotes
It’s important to remember that success doesn’t come overnight. It takes time and dedication, as well as hard work, to reach your goals.
You have to be willing to put in the effort and stay focused on your long-term objectives.
These quotes are intended to help you stay motivated during those tough days when it feels like everything is dragging you down.
Stay positive, trust yourself, and keep pushing forward!
With enough determination and commitment, anything is possible.
Best of luck!
Helping people and eating tacos are my jam! This blog exists to help provide tips and resources that can help you achieve your goals and live a better life. Whether you’re looking for tips on personal growth, fitness, advice on starting a side hustle, or resources for working remotely, I’ve got you covered.