Looking for the best weighted vest for your workouts? Whether you’re looking for one to improve your strength, endurance, or overall fitness level, we’ve got you covered.
In this blog post, I’ll be reviewing five of the best weighted vests on the market today.
I’ll talk about what makes each one unique and how they can benefit your workouts.
So whether you’re just starting out or are a seasoned pro, read on to find the perfect vest for you!
What Are the Best Weighted Vests For Total Body Strength?
Here are my picks for the best weighted vests on the market today.
1. TRX® XD™ KEVLAR® Weighted Vest
The TRX XD Kevlar Weighted Vest is perfect for those looking to improve their strength and endurance. The vest is made of Kevlar fiber, which is a strong and lightweight material. It also has a comfortable fit and adjustable straps to ensure a perfect fit.
- Comfortable fit with adjustable strap – Which makes it perfect for all body types.
- The Kevlar material is strong and light weight- So it won’t weigh you down or feel bulky.
- It has a sleek design- Which makes it perfect for layering under clothing.
- Removable weights – So you can add or remove weight as needed.
Price: This Weighted Vest starts at: $219.95
You can also add a free 30 day trial to save an additional 20% off your purchase while also checking out their Training club app which has guided workouts and other great features.
Overall, the Kevlar Weighted Vest could be a good option if you want something that not only lasts a long time but also want access to a community of guided workouts so that you can learn the various workouts that can be done with a vest like this.
The only potential downside is the price tag, which may be a bit higher than some people are willing to spend on a weight vest.
2. Hyper Vest Elite
The Hyper Vest Elite is a high-end weighted vest that’s great for total body strength. It has a comfortable fit and is adjustable to accommodate different body sizes. The vest comes with weights that range from 10 to 20 pounds. You also have the option of adding extra weight as well if you needed to.
- The design of this adjustable vest can work for any body type.
- Breathable, odor resistant, wicking CORDURA® fabric
- Open side panels to provide great ventilation – No need to feel drenched in sweat during your workouts.
- Flexibility for full range of motion – This helps maneuver through all types of workouts without feeling uncomfortable or like you can’t move.
Price: Starts at $184.99 and goes up depending on the amount of pounds you choose. You can also choose the size you need as well.
The Hyper Vest Elite is one of the higher end weighted vests that’s perfect for those looking to get serious about their total body strength. It comes with a one year warranty and simple to maintain and keep clean.
3. Titan Fitness Adjustable Weighted Vest
The Titan Fitness Adjustable Weight Vest is a great option for those looking to get a quality weighted vest without spending a lot of money. The weight of the vest comes in 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60 pound options. You can also buy any extra weights as you need them as well.
- Heavy-duty wear-resistant material – Great material that will last a while.
- Security belt and padding for secure comfortable fit – This can help the vest not shift or move around during your workouts.
- Can add or remove weight as needed – This is great for adjusting resistance.
Price: Starts at $64.99 depending on the amount of weight that you get.
The Titan Fitness Adjustable Weight Vest is a good option for those on a budget but still want a quality weighted vest. It is also good for people who want to be able to adjust the amount of weight they are using.
4. Power Wearhouse Fitness Vest
This Power Wearhouse vest is perfect for enhancing cardio and muscle-toning benefits from your day to day home workout routine such as bodyweight workouts, or any specific training regimen that you may be going through.
You can also slip it on to level up your aquatic training or power walking. It’s so comfortable and chic, you can even sneak in some extra training while wearing it while you shop or walk your dog.
These weighted vests come in 5lb and 10lbs.
- Accelerate calorie burn
- Enhance bone health
- One of the more lighter vests
- Improve cardiovascular fitness
- Improve muscle tone and strength
- Help increase fat burn
- Perfect for bodyweight exercises like pull ups and chin-ups
Price: Starts at $199 for the 5lb vest. Extra weights are sold separately.
Overall, the Power Wearhouse vest is super sleek, high end and very versatile in the options you have for using this.
Also, because you can add weight in small increments (up to 20 lbs | 9 kg), this gives you the ability to manage and evolve your workout routine comfortably and safely at your own pace.
5. Aduro Sport Weighted Vest
The Aduro vest is one of the more affordable options on the market today. So if you’re on a budget, but still want a quality weight vest, this may be the one for you.
The great thing about this vest is that it’s designed for men, women or kids with an adjustable front belt and soft neoprene material for comfort.
- Increase strength and endurance regardless of your activity
- Strong durability
- Snug fit
- Great for all fitness levels
- Convenient mesh pocket on the back of the vest which saves room for you to add extra weight pockets if needed
- Minimalistic and streamlined design – No need to worry about having to wear a bulky vest.
Price: Range between $29.99 and 129.99 depending on the amount of weight you choose. The smallest weight starts at 4lbs.
Overall, the Aduro Sport Weighted Vest is a great option for those who are looking for an affordable, quality weighted vest. It’s also great for people who want a vest that is comfortable, minimalistic and won’t get in the way of their workout.
What is a weighted vest?
A weighted vest is a piece of strength training equipment that you wear to add extra weight and resistance to the body. This extra weight challenges the muscles and cardiovascular system, making workouts more intense and effective.
Weighted vests are often used by athletes and fitness enthusiasts to improve their performance, but they can also be used for physical therapy or rehabilitation.
If you are looking for a good weighted vest to use during your workouts, then you will want one that is comfortable and won’t get in the way of your movements.
You will also want to consider how much additional weight you need and if you need any extra features like pockets, less material or adjustability such as a tighter fit around the shoulders or chest.
On the other hand, if you are using a weighted vest for physical therapy or rehabilitation, then comfort and fit may be your top priority.
Weighted vests are a great way to add extra resistance and intensity to your workout.
There are many different types of weighted vests available, so it’s important to choose one that is right for you and your goals.
Consider your budget, level of activity and desired features when choosing a vest. With so many options available, you’re sure to find the perfect vest for you.
If you enjoyed this blog post, be sure to check out our other blog posts on fitness and workout equipment!
Which of these weighted vests would work best for you? Let me know in the comments.
Helping people and eating tacos are my jam! This blog exists to help provide tips and resources that can help you achieve your goals and live a better life. Whether you’re looking for tips on personal growth, fitness, advice on starting a side hustle, or resources for working remotely, I’ve got you covered.