Looking for some powerful ‘Brendon Burchard’ quotes?
Brendon is a self-made millionaire, award-winning author, and world-renowned expert in the fields of high performance training, personal development, public speaking, and online education.
He has been featured on many major media outlets including NBC’s TODAY show and Oprah.
Today, Brendon is mentor to many of today’s most followed influencers and continues creating personal growth content everyday, just as he’s been doing for the last two decades.
In today’s collection, we’ll be sharing some of our top favorite quotes from Brendon Burchard which will help give you the motivation to take the next step towards achieving your dreams!
Top Brendon Burchard Quotes On Life & Success
1. “You have a chance every single morning to make that change and be the person you want to be.”
2. “We all know that the seeds of greatness grow faster in the hearts of those doing work they love than in the bitter hearts of those enslaved by work they despise.”
3. “The more we are true to ourselves, the more we can connect with and contribute to the world.”
4. “Success and fulfillment come from your unflagging ability to believe in what other people call impossible.”
5. “If you create incredible value and information for others that can change their lives – and you always stay focused on that service – the financial success will follow.”
6. “At the end of our lives we all ask ‘Did I Love? Did I Matter?”
7. “Don’t give up on your goals. Just because you tried a few times without success. Often, you’re closer than you think.”
8. “It’s not about how much work you’re doing. It’s about what work you’re doing and how you’re doing the work.”
9. “The simple fact that you care. That you want to do your best. That you strive to enjoy life and love. This makes you so much more than enough.”
10. “Before you cancel, make sure you committed for the right reasons. Remember your why.”
11. “Drama in our lives is the greatest indicator that we’re not focused on meaningful goals. On the path to purpose you don’t have time for drama.”
12. “Are you not more than your tiny worries about inconvenience? Isn’t a better life worth some struggle?”
13. “As soon as you seek to inspire others, it inspires the best in you.”
14. “Ask yourself this question every morning: Will who you are now lead you to who you want to be in the future?”
15. “When there’s motivation pulling you forward, out of bed each day, into the office, into real life to be your best, then everything changes. When you lose motivation, that loss of motivation is the first gate to suffering.”
16. “Beginning today, set an intention and a relentless focus on live living your life as the greatest person you can be, in all situations. Demand that you demonstrate a strength of character in such a way that you find pride in who you are, and that others see you as a role model.”
17. “Be more confident. Believe in your ability to figure things out.”
18. “Ask not what you are getting from the world, but rather, what you are giving to the world.”
19. “We are not the sum of our intentions but of our actions.”
20. “Add so much value that you can’t help but get it paid forward.”
21. “The only boundaries to success are our own boundaries of belief.”
22. “When you knock on the door of opportunity, do not be surprised that it is work who answers.”
23. “Do not fear ridicule or rejection; fear the consequence of an unlived life that comes from not expressing yourself or pursuing your own path.”
24. “The top experts in the world are ardent students. The day you stop learning, you’re definitely not an expert.”
25. “Once you’ve been blessed with success for yourself, turn your mind toward even more service for others.”
Powerful Brendon Burchard Quotes
26. “If our day’s busywork is unattached to our life’s work, to our passions and art and dreams, then we are distracted and off course. Let us reorient our lives toward our dreams.”
27. “You have a clean slate everyday you wake up. You have a chance every single morning to make that change and be the person you want to be. You just have to decide to do it. Decide today’s the day. Say it: this is going to be my day.”
28. “What would your most courageous self say to you about your current actions, goals, relationships, and life?”
29. “How to be happy: Be accepting and at peace with the pasts. Be engaged in the present. Be excited and anticipating for the future.”
30. “Either you’re tapping into fear more, or you’re tapping into faith more. It is a conscious decision of where your mental bandwidth is going.”
31. “The secret of my success is that I deeply respect and learn from my peers and customers.”
32. “Be persistent. Your dreams are worth more than you know.”
33. “I am moving forward. I will not give up. I believe good things await. I’m stronger than they know.”
34. “Lots of people have amazing strengths, but they don’t get off the couch because they don’t feel it’s necessary to win, necessary to succeed, necessary to serve. And high performers feel like ‘it is necessary that I show up today, I do a good job, I help others.”
35. “You are not selfish for desiring a better life. If you appreciate what you have but feel called to the next level, that’s something to listen to.”
36. “No matter how small you start, start something that matters.”
37. “You deserve and are worthy of climbing to that next level.”
38. “When you keep the main thing the main thing, then all good things keep coming.”
39. “If you constantly feel like you’re bothering other people, then you’re not valuing yourself and that’s ultimately going to limit your success in life.”
40. “Contribute positivity. Contribute energy to the world, because even if you’re not doing great things yet, you can do the little things with greatness.”
41. “You should not ever start a Monday without clarity about what must happen by Friday.”
42. “Successful people take command of their lives, honor the struggle and bring the joy.”
43. High performers believe: I am congruent with the best of who I am. I am capable of figuring things out, going to another level and building a future I deserve. I am worthy of experiencing an extraordinary quality of life.”
44. “When the world questions your abilities, respond with your actions. Don’t justify. Demonstrate.
45. “The death of success begins with a series of symptoms called EXCUSES.”
46. “The first thing successful people do is view failure as a positive signal to success.”
47. “Some days it’s not going to go the way that you want, but what successful people do in those moments is reconnect to their personal power. They say, “Okay, what did I learn? What can I do next? What’s my next right action of integrity?”
48. “The most crucial task is to forge more life into your day. This does not mean new to-do’s; it means less. It means creating space to think, walk, eat, sleep, read, love, dream.”
49. “Your ultimate life experience and legacy is being built moment by moment, day by day. Your story is being crafted by your every action, all leading somewhere, all leading to what one hopes will be a magnificent crescendo.”
50. “Destiny turns its favor toward those who act, awarding them with success and a heroic recognition in life.”
Motivational Brendon Burchard Quotes
51. “Grant me the strength to focus this week, to be mindful and present, to serve with excellence, to be a force of love.”
52. “Successful people take their current limitation and put it on their agenda as a job to do, as a thing to figure out and make happen.”
53. “If you’re not developing yourself to achieve your dream, then you’re just a dreamer.”
54. “If you’re grateful without worthiness, you won’t work, you won’t excel, you won’t challenge yourself. You have to feel worthy, ready, and deserving of the next level, and you have to put in the work to get there.”
55. “Without self-mastery, we are slaves to fear.”
56. “Never believe you are above or below anyone. Keep a humble spirit.”
57. “Even in the land of despair a horizon of hope greets the morning mind.”
58. “When everything looks hopeless, that’s the time to summon your faith and strength, to keep trying and ask for help.”
59. “We all have the same hours in the day. The difference is that some people are doing strategic resets throughout the day and other people are burning themselves into the ground.”
60. “Slow down. Be intentional. Notice the energy you are bringing into this space and moment.”
61. “In the game of Life, you get to choose your identity, who you will aspire to be and how you will show up. That choice of identity will dramatically affect how well you perform.”
62. “In a stressed out next new thing entitlement culture, patience, kindness and persistence make you superhuman.
63. “Let the mistakes of the week go. You learned your lesson. Now enjoy the weekend and do better next week.”
64. “Live in a spirit of constant appreciation.”
65. “It’s not about what you HAVE. It’s about what you’re GENERATING.”
Which ‘Brendon Burchard Quotes’ Resonated With You The Most?
Brendon’s insights on high performance and how to change your life are wise, powerful, and inspirational.
He has a way of cutting through the noise and getting straight to what matters most in our lives. Which is living with intention, having compassion for others, and being worthy of achieving success in all areas.
You truly have the power to change your life. Start small and work up from there. Be proactive about changing your habits and creating new ones by taking action now!
Helping people and eating tacos are my jam! This blog exists to help provide tips and resources that can help you achieve your goals and live a better life. Whether you’re looking for tips on personal development, advice on starting a side hustle, or resources for working remotely, I’ve got you covered.