We all know that haters come in many forms, from people who are simply jealous of our success to those who actively try to sabotage us.
No matter what form they take, it can be hard to stay positive and focused on achieving your goals when faced with negative criticism or jealousy.
But as these quotes for the haters prove, there is no need to let them get you down!
Instead, take their words as motivation and stay focused on the bigger picture. Use the strength of your convictions to rise above any negativity and stay true to yourself.
Remind yourself that everyone has an opinion, but it’s up to you how much value you give them. Don’t let anyone else define your success or limit what you can achieve.
Best quotes for the haters who are envy of you
1. “Haters don’t hate you… The reality is, they fear that they will never be able to get to where you are right now.” – Leah Remillet
2. “Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters.” – Gloria Tesch
3. “I don’t have time, energy or interest in hating the haters. I’m too busy loving the lovers.” – Dr. Steve Maraboli
4. “Be who you want to be and not care about what others think.” – Andrew Biersack
5. “You will face your greatest opposition when you are closest to your biggest miracle.” – Shannon L Alder
6. “Love your haters – they’re your biggest fans.” – Kanye West
7. “No matter how good you are, someone is always going to be against you. But never let them be the limit of your success.” – Terry Mark
8. “There are always going to be haters.” – Alan Walker
9. “Insecure people put others down to raise themselves up.” – Habeeb Akande
10. “I love my haters. They actually help me grow faster.” – Soham Mondal
11. “There will be haters, there will be doubters, there will be non-believers, and then there will be you proving them wrong.” – Jennifer Van Allen
12. “Haters gonna hate, but here are the only words you need for them: Sashay Away.”– Rupaul
13. “ Haters keep on hating, cause somebody’s gotta do it.” – Chris Brown
14. “Haters gonna hate, just let them hate, they are jealous.” – Isaiah Gotwood
15. “Haters will broadcast your failure, but whisper your success.” – Drake
16. “I don’t worry about the haters… They are just angry because the truth I speak contradicts the lie they live.” – Dr. Steve Maraboli
Quotes for haters to help you ignore what they say
17. “The haters always scream the loudest.” – Tucker Max
18. “Haters never win. I just think that’s true about life, because negative energy always costs in the end.” – Tom Hiddleston
19. “Let go of the people who dull your shine, poison your spirit, and bring you drama. Cancel your subscription to their issues.”– Dr. Steve Maraboli
20. “Learn to use the criticism as fuel and you will never run out of energy.” – Orrin Woodward
21. “Don’t try to win over the haters; You are not a jackass whisperer.” – Brene Brown
22. “Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions.” – Will Smith
23. “Isn’t it kind of silly to think that tearing someone else down builds you up?” – Sean Covey
24. “Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater.” – George Washington Carver
25. “You’re a reflection of what they wish to be.” – Nicki Minaj
26. “Haters are like crickets. Crickets make a lot of noise. You hear them but you can’t see them. Then right when you walk by them, they’re quiet.”– Israel Houghton
27. “Hate is a lack of imagination.” – Graham Greene
28. “The best way to counter-attack a hater is to make it blatantly obvious that their attack has had no impact on you.” – Timothy Ferris
29. “Haters are confused admirers who can’t understand why everybody else likes you.” – Paulo Coelho
Jealousy quotes for haters
30. “Most haters are stuck in a poisonous mental prison of jealousy and self-doubt that blinds them to their own potentiality.” – Dr. Steve Maraboli
31. “Haters only hate things they can’t have and the people they can’t be. It’s a little thing called jealousy.”– Lil Wayne
32. “I don’t give any reason for anyone to hate me. They create their own little drama out of jealousy.” – Unknown
33. “Hating on my success won’t make you a winner.” – Roy T. Bennett
34. “Never hate jealous people. They are jealous because they think you are better than them.” – Paulo Coelho
35. “When you’re blessed, the haters come out. When you wear God’s blessings well, don’t be surprised if it draws jealousy out on people.”– Joel Osteen
36. “I won’t cry for you, my mascara’s too expensive.” – Adriana Lima
37. “They don’t like you but they will be checking your page religiously.” – Unknown
38. “Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.” – Drake
39. “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.” – Dr. Martin Luther King
40. “If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.” – Mother Teresa
41. “Jealousy is a disease. Get well soon.” – Unknown
42. “Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don’t complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don’t bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake up and Live!”– Bob Marley
43. “Whoever envies another confesses his superiority.” – Samuel Johnson
44. “There will always be people to pull you down. There will always be haters. People mask jealousy with the “advice” veil and spit their negativity at you. That’s why having faith in yourself, even at the risk of being called arrogant, is your biggest weapon. Accept your gifts. Embrace your power. Fight your battle.” – Rahul Kaushik
45. “You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks.” – Unknown
Wise hater quotes to live by
46. “Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.”– Will Smith
47. “I need new haters, the old ones became my fans.” – Unknown
48. “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin
49. “Shout out to my haters sorry that you couldn’t phase me.” – Nicki Minaj
50. “When you give up on yourself you’re letting your haters win because they love to see you down.” – Sonya Parker
51. “Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim.” – Unknown
52. “Expect, while reaching for the stars, people to whirl by with their dark clouds and storm upon you.” – Anthony Liccione
53. “And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.” – Taylor Swift
Haters will always be there, no matter how successful you become or what great accomplishments you achieve.
However, the best way to deal with them is not by engaging in a battle of words but rather by focusing on yourself and becoming the best version of yourself that you can be.
Instead of allowing haters to bring us down, we should take their comments as motivation for our own personal growth and development.
Remember that jealousy is often just an expression of admiration from those who feel they lack something themselves.
So let’s keep striving forward despite any negativity along the way!
Helping people and eating tacos are my jam! This blog exists to help provide tips and resources that can help you achieve your goals and live a better life. Whether you’re looking for tips on personal growth, fitness, advice on starting a side hustle, or resources for working remotely, I’ve got you covered.