If you’re passionate about self improvement, you’ll love these top quotes on growth mindset.
A growth mindset is all about being open to learning and growing, no matter what your age or experience level may be.
When you have a growth mindset, you believe that you can improve and learn new things, no matter what your current skills and abilities may be.
This belief system allows you to push yourself harder and achieve more than you ever thought possible. In this blog post, we will highlight some of the best quotes about having a growth mindset!
Positive growth mindset quotes to inspire you
1. “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” – Vince Lombardi
2. “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” – C.S. Lewis
3. “The journey is never-ending. There’s always gonna be growth, improvement, adversity; you just gotta take it all in and do what’s right, continue to grow, continue to live in the moment.” – Antonio Brown
4. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” – Napoleon Hill
5. “Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.” – Benjamin Franklin
6. “I’ve always followed my heart and pursued my dreams, and I imagine that people find that inspiring. I hope that is the effect I have on my fans and people in general. I definitely want to project a positive energy out into the world.” – Britney Spears
8. “I wake up every day inspiring myself, because God gave me life.” – DJ Khaled
Mindset quotes that will help you stay positive and motivated
9. “I think anything is possible if you have the mindset and the will and the desire to do it and put the time in.” – Roger Clemens
10. “Nothing is given to you. Everything is earned. You have to have that mindset that you have to work every single day. Learn every single day.” – Sequin Barkley
11. “ Your mindset matters. It affects everything – from the business and investment decisions you make, to the way you raise your children, to your stress levels and overall well-being.” – Peter Diamandis
12. “No matter what, people grow. If you choose not to grow, you’re staying in a small box with a small mindset. People who win go outside that box. It’s very simple when you look at it.” – Kevin Hart
13. “If you can build a muscle, you can build a mindset.” – Jay Shetty
14. “To create something exceptional, your mindset must be relentlessly focused on the smallest detail.” – Giorgio Armani
Success mindset motivational quotes to help you stay focused
15. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
16. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
Discover unique products that inspire at the
InspiredLife ShopWear Your Motivation. Inspire Your Space.
17. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to success is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison
18. “When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.” – Elon Musk
19. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
20. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
Mindset growth quotes to fuel your ambition
21. “The only limits to the possibilities in your life tomorrow are the buts you use today.”– Les Brown
22. “Anyone can train to be a gladiator. What marks you out is having the mindset of a champion.” – Manu Bennett
23. “Changing the game is a mindset.” – Robert Rodriguez
24. “Probably more than half my life, I’ve thought from a trap mindset, a hood mind frame in the way I was moving.” – Yo Gotta
25. “So much of our life is dictated by our mindsets. So much of it! Of how we think, we shall become.” – Lana
26. “I just had that mindset to never settle. That’s a credit to my pops, too. He used to say ‘the sky’s the limit’ every time we talked.” – Dababy
27. “Grinding is a mindset and a willingness and commitment to work at it.” – J.B. Bickerstaff
Quotes on mindset for success in life
28. “The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible.” – Arthur C.
29. “Nothing is given to you. Everything is earned. You have to have that mindset that you have to work every single day. Learn every single day.” – Saquon Barkley
30. “I truly believe in positive synergy, that your positive mindset gives you a more hopeful outlook, and believe that you can do something great means you will do something great.” – Russell Wilson
31. “Approach each day with the same mindset that your opportunity can come within a blink of an eye.” – Teddy Bridgewater
32. “I’m more about mind over muscle. My mindset needs to be the fittest, because it drags my body through whatever needs to be done. A lot of people neglect training their mind and their self-believe, but I believe that’s crucial.” – Ant Middleton
Discover unique products that inspire at the
InspiredLife ShopWear Your Motivation. Inspire Your Space.
33. “Leadership is a mindset in action. So don’t wait for the title. Leadership isn’t something that anyone can give you – you have to earn it and claim it for yourself.” – Travis Bradberry
Meaningful mindset success quotes
34. “If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome.” – Michael Jordan
35. “Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend or a meaningful day.” – Dalai Lama
36. “I would rather die a meaningful death than to live a meaningless life.” – Corazon Aquino
37. “Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it feels like your own.” – Michelle Obama
38. “Do what you love and do it well – that’s much more meaningful than any metric.” – Kevin Systrom
39. “What makes things memorable is that they are meaningful, significant, colorful.” – Joshua Foer
Powerful growth mindset quotes to reach your goals
40. “Remembering what you’ve been through and how that has strengthened your mindset can lift you out of a negative brain loop and help you bypass those weak, one-second impulses to give in. Even if you’re feeling low and beat down by life right now, I guarantee you can think of a time or two when you overcame odds and tasted success.” – David Goggins
41. “Innovation requires an experimental mindset.” – Denise Morrison
42. “It’s all about your mindset; its how you think and what you believe, what you’re ready for and prepare for, and how you’re able to accept and surrender everything around you.” – Rickson Gracie
Fixed mindset quotes that will help you stay on track
43. “You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction.” – Jim Rohn
44. “When you go from a fixed mindset to a growth mindset, a new world of possibilities opens up.” – Keller Williams Realty
45. “With the right mindset, we can’t lose. We either practice what we’ve learned or we learn what we need to practice.” – Nuora
46. “Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.” – Roger Crawford
Growth mindset versus fixed mindset quotes
47. “Change can be tough, but I’ve never head anybody say it wasn’t worth it.” – Carol S. Dweck
48. “Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.” – Benjamin Franklin
49. “Dreams don’t work unless you do.” – John C. Maxwell
50. “Unless you’re willing to have a go, fail miserably, and have another go, success won’t happen.” – Phillip Adams
51. “This is something I know for a fact: You have to work hardest for the things you love most.” – Carol S. Dweck
52. “This growth mindset is based on the believe that your basic qualities are things you can cultivate through your efforts.” – Carol S. Dweck
Inspirational mindset quotes
53. “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
54. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
55. “Every story I create, creates me. I write to create myself.” – Octavia E. Butler
56. “If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride – and never quite, you’ll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards.” – Bear Bryant
57. “Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” – Francis of Assisi
58. “We must let go of the life we planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.” – Joseph Campbell
Growth mindset mottos to live by
59. “The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work.” – Harry Golden
60. “Don’t worry about failure. Worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” – Sherman Finesilver
61. “Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.” – A. Sachs
62. “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” – Jack Canfield
63. “Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.” – Samuel Johnson
64. “There’s no such thing as failure. Only results.” – Tony Robbins
65. “It never gets easier. You just get better.” – Jordan Hoechlin
66. Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.” – Kevin Ngo
Best mindset quotes for everyday positivity
67. “The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life.” – William Morris
68. “The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.” – Mike Murdock
69. “In ever day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1, 440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.” – Les Brown
70. “The secret of your success is determined my your daily agenda.” – John C. Maxwell
71. “Don’t forget to tell yourself positive things daily! You must love yourself internally to glow externally.” – Hannah Bronfman
Deep growth mindset quotes to inspire change
72. “Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going.” – Chantal Sutherland
73. “Transformation is a process, and as life happens there are tons of ups and downs. It’s a journey of discovery – there are moments on mountaintops and moments in deep valleys of despair.” – Rick Warren
74. “You just have to take a deep breath, relax and let the game come to you.” – A.J. Green
75. “It’s the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief become a deep conviction, things begin to happen.” – Muhammad Ali
76. “Together we can face any challenges as deep as the ocean and as high as the sky.” – Sonia Gandhi
Growth mindset quotes for business
77. “What you focus on, is what multiplies.” – Kylie Francis
78. “The key to growth is the introduction of higher dimensions of consciousness into our awareness.” – Lao Tzu
79. “Growth is never by mere chance. It is the result of forces working together.” – James Cash Penney
80. “The growth and development of people is the highest calling of leadership.” – Harvey S. Firestone
81. Growth is uncomfortable; you have to embrace the discomfort if you want to expand.” – Jonathan Majors
82. Growth is painful. Change is painful. But, nothing is as painful as staying stuck where you do not belong.” – N. R. Narayana Murthy
83. “Growth comes from chaos, not order.” – Rakesh Jhunjhunwala
Which one of these quotes on growth mindset inspired you the most?
Having a growth mindset is essential to achieving success in any endeavor.
It can help us break through our self-imposed limits and reach new heights of achievement.
As these inspiring quotes demonstrate, it takes dedication, courage and hard work to cultivate the right attitude for personal development and progress.
We must push ourselves beyond what we think is possible if we’re ever going to grow as individuals and create meaningful change in our lives.
The power of having a growth mindset has been proven time and again by those who have achieved great things in life.
So don’t be afraid to set ambitious goals that challenge you every day!
Helping people and eating tacos are my jam! This blog exists to help provide tips and resources that can help you achieve your goals and live a better life. Whether you’re looking for tips on personal growth, fitness, advice on starting a side hustle, or resources for working remotely, I’ve got you covered.